domingo, 28 de fevereiro de 2010

18. Get Dropped off in the Jungle



Getting dropped in the middle of the jungle is something people already tried doing. The individual is left in the jungle and has to face issues that come up daily and try to survive the best way possible until finding their way back to a civilization.

Picture taken from here.

Why?
The jungle is full of obstacles and would definately be a life threatening experience for someone. Being dropped in the middle of the jungle and having to escape alone is a thrilling yet intriguing idea. Things that seem difficult and quite challenging interests me, so, that would be something I'd be willing to do.

3 comentários:

  1. just go camping...much easier and safer hahaha

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I think Caio has a good suggestion. Work your way up to this one.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. ahahahah I prefer taking risks Caio .. much more radical, much more fun in my opinion.

    ResponderExcluir